Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Organiser: Rethink Events
Tel: +44 (0) 1273 789 989
Summit Strapline: Accelerating the Transition to a Climate-Smart Food System
As the anchor event of Singapore International Agri-Food Week (SIAW), the Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit will bring together over 1000 global leaders to identify the strategic priorities as we build greater capacity, security, and resilience in Asia’s agri-food system.
From supporting the region’s smallholder farmers and seafood producers, to scaling novel foods and tackling energy efficiency in CEA, the summit will address the challenges in meeting demand for nutritious and affordable foods while reducing carbon throughout the supply chain.
Taking place on October 31 – November 02 at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, this renowned leadership summit will deliver three days of high-level discussion, networking, and deal-making.
With themed tracks for agri-tech, food-tech, CEA and blue food, the world’s leading agribusinesses, food brands, growers, entrepreneurs, and investors will discuss how technology and investment can be targeted to have the greatest impact on the agri-food value chain in the Asia-Pacific region.
Daily pitch sessions, happy hour networking, a menu featuring new and innovative products from the region’s start-ups, and a sophisticated 1-1 networking app make this a stand-out event for start-up discovery, investment and partnerships.
Key Themes for 2023:
- Decarbonisation: Carbon Footprint, Carbon Markets and Climate Mitigation in Agriculture
- Food Security: Addressing Supply Chain Disruptions and Building Resilience
- Digital Transformation: De-Risking Smallholder Farming with Agri-Tech and Agri-Fintech
- Soil Health: Ensuring a Stable Supply of Biological Crop Protection and Nutrition
- CEA Resource Efficiency: Driving Technology and Policy Innovation for Energy Resilience
- Indoor Farming Genetics: Expanding the Supply Chain for Genetically Optimised Seeds
- Nutrition and Health: Health Aging, Clean-Label, and the Gut-Brain Axis
- Future of Proteins in Asia: Animal, Plant-Based, Microbial & Cell-Based Proteins
- Blue Food Production: Accelerating Digitisation and Circular Systems in Aquaculture
- Scale-Up Finance: New Investment Models Supporting Agri-Tech and Food-Tech
- Strategic Partnerships: Building Bridges for a Food-Secure and Crisis-Proof Food System
- Ecosystem Building: Connecting the Dots across the Asia-Pacific Region